"If you come to a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra
I have always been into sports, starting with soccer at age 5, then basketball in grade school, football/Track and Field in high school and now serving as a High School Football Official.
Purpose is to help other to understand how vital fitness and nutrition is to the bodies overall health, by improving focus, alleviating stress and improving the bodies conditioning to perform everyday tasks.
"We rise by lifting others." - Roger Ingersoll
Power lifting, interval training, and walking.
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Certified Health Education Specialist
- B.A. in Human Development from the University of Connecticut
- Masters in Public Health from Boston University.