Specialized Group Training in Middletown & Monmouth County
- Group can decide between an 8, 10 or 12 week time frame
- Training frequency per week is decided by group
- Sessions are at the location of the groups choice. Location can change per session based on request
- Special situations can be customized
Ultimate Core & Glutes
This core and glute activation program puts a heavy focus on the mid section of the body through dynamic and multi-faceted techniques. This is beyond a typical "ab workout" Your core is the foundation of your entire body and encompasses your entire mid-section, so we train the abs, back, hips and glutes. Strengthening these muscles will add support, make daily movements much easier and ultimately give you the shape of your dreams.
- Burn Fat
- Flatten Your Stomach
- Tone Your Butt
- Improve Posture
- Lessen Lower Back Pain
- Improve Performance
- Strengthen Your Core
Mommy and Me
There is no reason to leave your little one behind when you go to work out. Exercise is for everyone and working out with your child is a great bonding experience. Developing a healthy lifestyle at a young age is proven to build good habits that will last a lifetime. Grab some friends and your little ones and set up your mommy and me workout program!
Boxing / Kickboxing
You don't have to know how to box to enter this program. Learn how to box/kickbox including skills that will help in self-defense while getting in a tremendous workout. This aerobic program aims to increase power, speed, agility and it will hit the entire body! From cardio to core, this program will combine basic boxing fundamentals, plyometrics and high intensity interval training to boost your heart rate and burn hundreds of calories at all fitness levels.
- Learn Boxing Techniques
- Strengthen The Core
- Improve Total Body Strength
- Improve Hand Eye Coordination
- Enhance Cardiovascular Health
- Improve Body Composition
- Improve Self-Defense
Resistance Body Sculpting Program
Get stronger and more fit! Build strength, anaerobic endurance and skeletal muscle. This group fitness program will incorporate free weights, medicine balls, a large variation of resistance bands and your own body weight.
- Protects Bone Health and Muscle Mass
- Helps to Sustain Weight Loss
- Develop More Efficient Body Mechanics
- Help With Chronic Disease Management
- Improved Muscle Strength
- Sculpt Your Body
- Protects Joints From Injury
- Maintain Flexibility and Balance
- Body Burns Calories At Rest
- More Muscle = Faster Metabolism
Supreme Stretch Program
This is for those who spent a long day at work and need to loosen up and feel healthy. The group class is designed to incorporate static and dynamic based stretching to make you feel rejuvenated by feeling instant relief. Incorporate foam rollers and balls for a more full-body release.
- Reduced Muscle Tension
- Increased Range of Movement In The Joints
- Increased Energy Levels
- Increased Circulation of The Blood To Various Parts of The Body
- Enhanced Muscular Coordination
HIIT is a full-body workout. This group fitness class is a rigorous interval training sequence with high-intensity exercises. It builds cardiovascular fitness while improving muscular strength and endurance. People are challenged to push to their limits and walk out feeling strong.
- Burn a Lot of Calories in a Short Amount of Time
- Your Metabolic Rate Is Higher for Hours After Exercise
- Help You To Lose Fat
- Gain Muscle
- Improve Oxygen Consumption
- Reduce Heart Rate and Blood Pressure
- Reduce Risks of Chronic Diseases
- Reduce Blood Sugar
Full body functional training
Use your body to get most out of your training. You don't need machines or equipment to achieve your health goals as you can use the weight of your body and the power of controlled movements to work every muscle.
- Increase The Ease of Everyday Living
- Greater Muscle Memory
- Increase Flexibility and Coordination
- Improves Balance and Posture
- Helps With Joint Pain
- Reduces Risk of Injury
Small Group Yoga
Yoga is extremely popular and for good reasons. Connect your mind, body and spirit! Yoga is a meditative exercise technique that improves many areas of your life and health. There are many different kinds of yoga which can be adapted for all different skill levels. Create your small group, then create your own yoga class with GYMGUYZ!
- Stretch your muscles
- Increased range of motion
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Improved athletic performance
- Protection from injury
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Weight reduction
Get motivated and get fit with Middletown group fitness classes designed specifically for your goals. Book a session today!