5 Moves to get that Summer Body Confidence!
With summer just around the corner, you’re probably already thinking about how you will look and feel when the warm weather rolls in. The good news is there is time! The bad news is you better get to work! You can tone-up, improve performance, and achieve weight loss goals before the season hits! So how do you get that ‘beach bod’ and even more importantly – how do you find the time?
Americans are constantly on the move and its genuinely hard to hit the gym. For the workaholics among us, it’s a challenge to be find time and stay motivated after a long day in the office. If you’re a new mommy or daddy, between feedings and the sleepless nights – it’s the hardest of all! For all of us, family is always first and those obligations must continually be met. So when can you find time to manage the greatest investment in you – your health – not to mention to look your best!?
Well there is hope! When the gym comes to you great things happen! Our amazing certified coaches will give you the structure, accountability, and support to accomplish your goals with workouts that are convenient, customized, and creative! You’ll get results if you do your part – and you’ll have a lot of fun too! Here’s a sample of how to make it happen!
GYMGUYZ’S ‘Countdown to Summer Body’ workout plan will give you a full-body workout in the comfort of your home. No equipment needed! This workout can be done 4 times a week.
** All workouts should be done under supervision and only with medical clearance. Consult your medical advisor before beginning!**
For a great chest and arms: 3 sets of 12 PUSH-UPS (you can add more reps
as you go along).
- Ladies – fear not, you won’t bulk-up. Modify as needed until you can do a full planking push-up!
Great Legs and Glutes: 3 sets of 15 JUMPING LUNGES:
- Without rest, repeat this jumping lunge movement while alternating which leg is in front. To prevent injury, make sure your back leg is bent directly underneath your body and your front leg is bent at 90 degrees at the knee and hip.
Fab ABS: You can start at
150 Reps to get the perfect Abs:
- 20 Crunches
- 30 Bicycle Crunches
- 20 Reverse Crunches
- 10 Side Planks (L – hold 15 seconds)
- 10 Side Planks (R – hold 15 seconds)
- 30 Russian Twists
- 20 Reverse Crunches
- 10 Leg Lifts (grab the foot of a stable chair or table)
Cardio and Total Body Burn:
50 JUMPING JACKS
- With your arms and legs stretched out in an “X” formation, you will move rhythmically closing and opening the “X”.
For Legs, glutes, and metabolism: 3 Sets of 30SQUATS:
- With legs shoulder-width apart, you will keep your back flat as you drop parallel to the floor. As you come back up, keeping your back aligned, you will squeeze your hips in and repeat.
As noted, always use good form, listen to your body, and consult your medical caregiver as needed before beginning any exercise regimen.
You can do this – and we can definitely help!
With consistent effort and sustained commitment, anything is possible. Do these as directed and you’ll get solid results! Do these with a coach guiding you and you’ll change your life. Fitness coaching (personal training) makes all the difference and is THE best way to get results through exercise!
Mention this blog and qualify for a special offer in addition to your complimentary first workout and assessment!
See you this summer looking fine!