Working out, losing weight, and getting into shape can be hard. Everyone is unique in many different ways, including how we gain and lose weight. What works for one person might not work for the next. This is why customized and personalized workouts offer the most benefits and show the best results. When trying to meet a date-driven fitness goal such as a wedding, the big day can seem more like deadline then a magical day.
Here are some tips to remember to follow as your big day approaches.
3-5 Months Before:
- Workout at least 4 days a week.
- Cut out artificial sweeteners such as those found in soda and candy and replace them with real sugar such as those found in fruits and honey.
- Eating habits matter. Carbs are important but not the processed ones like pasta, white bread and sugary cereals. Go for whole wheat, grains and oats.
- Do not skip meals.
1-2 Months Before:
In addition to the above . . .
- Drink lots of water.
- Make sure you get 30 minutes of cardio on ‘off’ (non-workout) days.
- Make sure you are getting plenty of fruits and veggies.
- Do your best to stay rested and focus on mental health to avoid stress.
1-2 Weeks Before:
- Add lemon to tea or drink hot lemon water to help burn fat.
- Try to avoid using too much makeup so you do not dry out your skin or clog pores. Use face masks.
- Moisturize skin after your shower and before bed.
- Keep meals 4 hours before bedtime and light and lean.
- Avoid foods that will cause bloating or add oils to the skin.