Powell Personal Trainer
personal trainers in powell oh
Are you motivated to work out, but can’t find the time or energy to go to the gym? You’re not alone. The team at GYMGUYZ Powell understands just how tough it can be to maintain a busy life and a consistent workout routine. Thankfully, our Lewis Center personal trainers are here to offer the equipment, custom fitness plans, and motivation necessary to help you achieve your desired results.
Give us a call at (614) 328-5626 or contact us online to start your weight loss journey today!
powell ohio personal training services
- Cardio Fitness - Regular cardio exercise has been shown to have positive effects on your heart, lungs, and brain! We offer expert guidance and a sustainable cardio fitness routine.
- Group Training - If you're more comfortable working out in a group setting, our team offers you this option! You get the group together and we'll bring the equipment and the expertise.
- Pre/Post Natal Exercise - Exercising while pregnant or just after having a baby can require some additional care and modification of regular exercises. Let our experts guide you through the process!
- Senior Fitness - Fitness is for anyone and everyone, regardless the age. Our personal trainers can create an adapt a workout routine that fits your abilities and your goals.
- Sports Conditioning - Need help training for joining or continuing to participate in a sports league? Give us a call! We can help keep you committed and motivated.
- Strength Training - Want help building muscle or bulking up? Let GYMGUYZ Powell help you get there. We'll bring the equipment you need and help design a workout strategy that fits you.
- Weight Loss & Toning - Whether your goal is to lose some weight so that you feel healthier, or if you simply want to tone up, our team can help you achieve those goals.
- Weight & Resistance Training - Weight and resistance training can sometimes require specialized equipment. If you don't have this equipment on hand, no need to worry! We bring everything you'll need along with us.
- Youth & Teen Fitness - Want to get your teen on the track to living a healthy and fit lifestyle? We're here for them! Build healthy habits today that will last them a lifetime.
Because your fitness plan will be designed for your body and your goals, there’s never a need to worry about your age or fitness level. Our regimens are designed with a Powell personal trainer to help you succeed, not fail, and we’ll provide what you’ll need to reach your goals, no matter how unattainable they may seem.
Virtual Personal Training
Are you looking for a way to stay active at home? Look no further! GYMGUYZ Powell offers online training sessions that are led by our team of certified fitness professionals. These hour-long sessions include workouts that are custom-built to your preferences and interests.
Virtual fitness training sessions are available via Zoom, FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp and any other major platform. With our state-of-the-art equipment and time-tested methods, we’re confident in your success. We proudly serve Powell with personal training and fitness coaching.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring a Personal Trainer?
Have you ever set fitness goals for yourself only to stop two weeks later? Let's be honest - working out and hitting fitness goals is hard work. It's even harder when you're doing it alone. Our Powell personal trainers solve this problem by holding you accountable for your fitness goals.
Just some of the benefits of hiring a personal trainer include:
- A sense of accountability - Accountability motivates both client and trainer to achieve results. When there are specific goals in place and both parties are holding each other mutual accountable, it inspires them to stay focused while building trust.
- Helping you achieve your fitness goals faster - A personal trainer can help you achieve your fitness goals faster in several ways. They can:
- Create a customized workout plan based on your specific goals and fitness level.
- Work with you to create a customized workout and diet plan that fits your needs and goals.
- Helping you create and maintain a healthy lifestyle - A personal trainer can help you set realistic goals and develop an effective plan to reach them. They can help you make and maintain lasting changes that will improve your overall health and well-being.
- Customized fitness plans tailored to your needs - There are endless workout programs and diets to choose from, and it can be tough to know where to start. With a tailored workout and nutrition regimen, you'll be more likely to see results. You'll always know exactly what you need to do to reach your goals
- Putting "safety first" - A personal trainer can help you improve your form and technique to maximize the effectiveness of your workouts. They can also provide invaluable guidance in injury prevention, recovery, hydration, and supplementation.
Now with GYMGUYZ Powell, we take it one step further by bringing our certified personal trainers to you. You'll get your typicaly gym training sessions in the comfort and familiarity of your home.
Advantages of a Personal Trainer at Your House
- Convenience: Save time and effort by avoiding gym travel; our trainer comes to your home at a scheduled time, fitting exercise sessions into your routine.
- Personalized Approach: Tailored fitness program based on your goals, fitness level, and limitations; reduces injury risk.
- Privacy: Exercise in the comfort and privacy of your home, fostering relaxation and confidence.
- Accountability and Motivation: Trainer holds you accountable, providing guidance, support, and motivation for goal achievement.
- Flexibility: Schedule workouts at your convenience, accommodating busy or irregular schedules.
- Equipment Utilization: Make the most of home exercise equipment with proper guidance and alternative exercises.
What is the Cost of a Personal Trainer?
The cost of a personal trainer can vary depending on several factors, including location, experience, qualifications, and the specific services provided. Generally, personal training rates can range anywhere from $30 to $150 per hour or more. However, it's important to note that these rates are just a general guideline and can vary significantly.
In some cases, personal trainers may offer package deals or discounted rates for multiple sessions. Additionally, rates can also be influenced by factors such as the trainer's reputation, specialization (e.g., weight loss, sports performance). If you are looking for a personal trainer in your area that eliminates the hassle of going to a gym reach out to GYMGUYZ Powell.
Hire a personal trainer who comes to your house and experience the convenience, personalized approach, and motivation that will transform your fitness journey. Call us today (614) 328-5626 or contact us online!