cardio workouts at home In white plains
Effective cardio fitness Training that Promotes Heart Health
Are you looking for a way to get in shape and have fun in the process? Cardio fitness at GYMGUYZ Westchester County is designed to get your heart pumping so that you can maintain a great quality of life. When some people think of cardio, they picture themselves running until they’re completely exhausted or working up a sweat doing something they don’t enjoy. Our personal trainers can create a cardio fitness program that is personalized and centered around the activities you love.
Looking for Cardio workouts at home that require no equipment?
Our cardio fitness personal trainers in White Plains come to your house with all equipment needed- all you have to do is answer the door!
We can incorporate the following cardio exercises into your workouts:
- Speed walking – Brisk walking can provide the movement you need without causing injury for individuals with joint pain.
- Jogging – When you require a little more of a challenge, jogging can help you break a sweat and build your endurance simultaneously.
- Cycling – Cycling is a low-impact exercise and limits stress on the hips, knees, and feet.
- Swimming – Probably one of the best low-impact exercises around, swimming can help keep your joints flexible, decrease stiffness, and improve mobility.
- HIIT (high-intensity interval training) – HIIT is one of the newest exercises that involve dynamic movement and intense (but short) bursts of energy.
Regardless of the type of exercise you prefer, our in-home cardio trainers want to get you excited about your new fitness journey and changing your life for the better.
The Benefits of Cardio on Your Body
No one ever said improving your fitness wouldn’t be challenging. However, it can also be fun and rewarding when you start to see the benefits of your hard work.
Some of the advantages of our cardio fitness in White Plains include:
- Better sleep - Studies have shown that people who get moderate exercise are more likely to fall asleep quickly and stay asleep throughout the night. Cardio also helps to reduce stress levels, which can be a major cause of insomnia.
- Decreased risk of heart disease - Regular cardio exercise has been shown to decrease the risk of developing heart disease. This is because it helps to strengthen the heart muscle and improve blood circulation.
- Increased brain function - A growing body of research has shown that cardio can help to improve cognitive function and protect against age-related mental decline. One study found that just six months of aerobic exercise was enough to increase brain volume in older adults. Cardio has also been shown to improve executive function, which includes planning, decision-making, and flexibility. In one study, older adults who engaged in regular aerobic exercise were able to walk faster, remember more words, and switch between tasks more efficiently than those who didn't exercise.
- Improved mood - Regular cardio exercises are a great way to improve your mood and mental health. Cardio increases the level of endorphins, which are hormones that have a natural pain-relieving effect. regular cardio exercises have been shown to reduce levels of stress hormones such as cortisol.
- Healthier vital organs - During cardio exercise, the lungs work harder to meet the body's increased demand for oxygen. As a result, they become stronger and more efficient over time. Similarly, the liver and kidneys rely on a strong blood supply to function properly. Cardio exercises also help reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Increased energy - When you do any type of cardiovascular exercise, your heart rate increases and your body starts to burn more calories. This process not only gives you an energy boost in the moment, but it also helps to increase your overall energy levels. With regular cardio workouts, you can start to feel more energetic throughout the day.
- Lower cholesterol - Aerobic exercise helps to improve the function of the cardiovascular system, which helps lower cholesterol levels. In addition, cardio exercise helps to increase levels of HDL cholesterol, which is the "good" type of cholesterol that helps to remove LDL cholesterol from the bloodstream.
Our mission is to provide you with the physical and mental tools to transform your lifestyle and discover a healthier you. When you work with our White Plains cardio fitness experts, you’ll get data-driven solutions that help you reach your fitness goals long-term.