GYMGUYZ and SELF DIRECTION
GYMGUYZ® Coaches are uniquely qualified, working with individuals who have health risks and, or physical limitations. GYMGUYZ® has created programming that promotes safe, fun and effective physical activity.
Research has shown that exercise for people with special needs is even more important than for those without. The rationale is that due to their perceived sedentary lifestyle they are at higher risk for diabetes and obesity. It has been recorded in some research, as being 66% more likely for those with a registered disability.
Fitness must be treated as a life skill and lifelong pursuit, we bring effective, fun, meaningful fitness and adaptive physical education programs to many on the autism spectrum.
Benefits of GYMGUYZ® Exercise Programming
- Reduces anxiety/depression, improves feeling of well being, endorphin stimulation
- Increases self-esteem, due to increased confidence, strength and flexibility
- Improves sleep habits, motor skills and range of motion
- Empowerment, learning new skills and increases confidence levels
- Improves social skills
Our Coaches are trained using GYMGUYZ® cutting edge methodologies. Our Coaches are nationally certified. Including but not limited to:
- Autism Fitness
- ACSM/NCHPAD Inclusive Fitness Trainer
- Corrective Exercise
- Sports Performance Training
- Nutrition Coaches
- PRCS (Post Rehab Conditioning Specialist)
The convenience of GYMGUYZ® & The Self Direction program eases the responsibilities of the family and client because our service comes to you! This enables the client to maintain a level of comfort and security that most other services are not able to offer. This gives their loved one's peace of mind knowing they are in their own home, receiving One on One personal attention.
For more information and to set up your Complimentary Consultation…
Sessions Range From $80-$175 per Session.
* Session pricing is dependent on location, program chosen and number of participants
Please contact your GYMGUYZ representative for further information.