strength training for weight loss in Long Island
Balanced Training for Improved Physical Well-Being
Weight loss is about change, persistence, and commitment. This is why a weight loss coach can make a huge difference in achieving goals. As former and current clients will tell you, the keys to achieving your goals are in reach.
If you are interested in starting up a body toning or weight loss program with a team of certified fitness trainers, then GYMGUYZ Long Island has what you need to succeed.
Call (516) 271-1206 or reach out online to schedule your free first session today.
Why GYMGUYZ Long Island?
Our weight loss trainers on Long Island can provide all the tools you need including:
- A Custom Program: We will create a personalized weight loss program that is designed around your health needs, body type, and preferences.
- Nutrition Advice: At least half the battle in weight loss comes down to how you eat and what you eat. Because proper diet is so essential, our trainers are ready to help you make the right choices in terms of what you eat.
- Long-Term Planning: Because weight loss requires time, it is best to think about it in terms of goals spread out over longer periods of time.
- Tracking & Charting: Being aware of your daily habits and the changes you are making will help you to stay focused. It can help to track things like what you eat, how long you are exercising, and what other acts of discipline you are adding to your routine.
- Exciting Workouts: Our trainers have the knowledge to provide you with all kinds of unique workouts and can inject lots of variety to make the whole process more enjoyable. There's no point in being bored or hating every workout you do.
- Quality Training Equipment: Our team will arrive at your location with a van fully stocked with high-caliber gym equipment. Having a variety of equipment also ensures that your routine never gets dull or too repetitive.
Training Designed to Burn Fat
The best way to burn fat through exercise is to combine the right routines and exercise types together so that your body is challenged in all the right ways. Although the right combination of workouts depends completely on your body type and metabolism, our weight loss training exercises usually include cardio, HIIT, and strength training.
Cardio for Weight Loss
Cardio workouts help with losing weight by burning through the calories you have consumed from the foods you eat. To keep track of your calorie count, our Long Island weight loss trainers can help you create a chart or show you helpful apps that make the math easy.
Cardio workouts can include:
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) for Weight Loss
HIIT involves a short warm up followed by very intense workouts with short breaks in between. The intense level of exertion required in this kind of workout can help increase lean muscle and assist with losing fat.
HIIT often has a routine like the following:
- 2 minute workout
- 3 minute rest
- 5 cycles
The focus of HIIT is making sure you are giving everything you have. The up side is that these are shorter workouts.
Strength Training for Weight Loss
Strength training is fundamental for a weight loss routine because it can improve your metabolism, which in turn helps to burn up fat. A trainer will help you to discover what kind of weight you should be lifting and will advise you on correct technique. Because you will be building muscle at the same time you are losing fat, you should not base your progress on your weight alone.
For more information about our weight loss personal trainers in Long Island or to learn about our other training services, call (516) 271-1206 today!