Virtual Fitness Training in the Santa Clara Valley
Modern life for many people is a fast-paced, schedule-filled, on-the-move day-to-day grind. Finding ways to simplify and free up space is becoming more and more valuable.
In light of all this, GYMGUYZ Silicon Valley is now offering a virtual training program that allows you to have training sessions at the most convenient times without ever having to leave your home. You'll enjoy the benefits of any of our training services, from prenatal exercise and senior fitness to strength training and sports conditioning, with online instruction in real time.
Our San Jose virtual training requires zero technical knowledge apart from logging into a video conference app like Skype, Zoom, or FaceTime.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINING?
Here are a few of the reasons why people consider online training the best option for them.
- The Ability to Meet in Person is Limited - Some people find that their living space and other things like the weather conditions make meeting in-person a challenge. We often meet at local parks for people in small apartments, but for some people this is not their preference.
- They Have a Job with Travel Demands - For people who travel consistently, scheduling in-personal training sessions can be difficult. However, online training provides the ability to train anywhere while traveling like a hotel room or an airport gym.
- They Are a Stay-At-Home Parent - Some people find that in-person, in-home training works great as a stay-at-home mom or dad. For others, online personal training is the more convenient option.
- They Are Socially Distancing - This constraint is one of the main reasons for the growth of interest in online training. For vulnerable individuals, online training is an excellent way to stay fit without having to interact with more people.
What Makes an Online Trainer a Good Choice?
No matter what kind of personal training format you are using, online, in-person or otherwise, you should always look for the best. We personally believe that our certified online trainers are some of the best available in San Jose.
Here are some ideas on why:
- Our team members are certified from nationally-recognized institutions like NASM, ACE, NSCA, and ISSA
- Our team have a passion for fitness that is apparent in their hobbies and free time
- Our team has members who can provide specialized workouts for things like post-natal/pre-natal, injury prevention, and senior mobility
- Our team will always customize your workouts based on your needs and your goals
- Our team has a strong reputation locally and with online reviews