Personal Training in Chevy Chase
We Bring the Gym to You
Going to the gym can be a huge hassle sometimes, especially if you have work or school keeping you busy. Plus, even when you get to the gym, it’s often crowded, and the machines are sweaty. Wouldn’t it be great if you could use all the equipment and features of the gym without having to actually go to the gym? At GYMGUYZ Bethesda, we bring the gym to you, complete with the coach, equipment, and routine.
You choose the place, either your home or wherever you want, and we’ll bring the equipment to you. And we’ll always show up on time, so you can fit us into your schedule however best suits you.
Looking for personal training in Chevy Chase? Call (301) 250-1406 or click here to request a free session!
GYMGUYZ Bethesda Programs
One of the advantages of bringing the gym to you is that you’re able to choose from many options for programs. We offer a wealth of classes, including:
- Cardio Fitness – Cardio is one of the most popular forms of exercise, and we can mix the program up with cycling, jogging, swimming, or even high-intensity interval training (HIIT) so you have variety.
- Corporate Fitness – Business owners bring us in to work with their employees because staying healthy allows for a clear mind to focus on work.
- Group Training – Many find greater success with exercising in a group because it provides additional motivation and goal accountability.
- Pre-/Post-Natal Exercise – Working with our professionals gives mothers a chance to exercise without risking their or their child’s safety.
- Senior Fitness – Exercising is a great way for seniors to improve strength and posture, leading to easier mobility and a higher quality of life.
- Specialty Services – Ask us about incorporating kickboxing or even an obstacle into your workout routine, and our trainers will provide you with a fun and unique program.
- Sports Conditioning – For the pros, we can customize a workout plan that targets your weak points and turns them into strengths that can be used in your sport.
- Strength Training – We’ll work out your core and muscles with exercises designed to build endurance and overall strength.
- Weight Loss & Toning – A combination of cardiovascular and weight training provides a great way to lose weight while toning muscle.
- Weight & Resistance Training – You will utilize barbells, dumbbells, and heavyweights—all provided by us—to help build your strength and muscles.
- Youth & Teen Fitness – Getting the youth and teens fit provides an opportunity to teach them about health, discipline, and nutrition early so they can carry that knowledge into a healthy adult life.
Our workouts are specifically designed to target your goals. For example, you may want to primarily work on your weight and resistance training but with a HIIT exercise added at the end. Our coach is there with you through every step, so if that’s what you want to do, that’s what you’ll do!
You don’t have to worry about having past experience either! There are great workout routines for both veterans and beginners. Your experience just lets our coaches know where to start, so if you’re a beginner, you will learn the basics and proper form—this is important because not mastering form could result in injuries later. Once you’ve mastered the basics, however, you’ll be able to do the same routines as kickboxers, bodybuilders, tennis-players, or whatever other routines you’re interested in.
Interested in our personal training programs in Chevy Chase? Call (301) 250-1406 or click here to request an appointment!