Mooresville Virtual Personal Trainer
Online Fitness Coaching to Achieve Your Goals
More often than not, people say time and convenience are the biggest obstacles to working out and getting in shape. GYMGUYZ North Charlotte is known for offering in-home, in-person personal training services, but our Certified Trainers now also offer virtual fitness training as an option.
We’ve developed fun, engaging, and convenient virtual training programs to meet the growing interest and increased demand for online fitness instruction. Stay active and work toward your fitness goals wherever you are—at home, on a business trip, or virtually anywhere with internet access.
Get your first session free when you sign up for online personal training in Mooresville! Call (704) 766-8527 today.
What Is Virtual Personal Training?
Our Mooresville online personal trainers will develop a customized program designed specifically for your goals and coach you virtually via Skype, Zoom, FaceTime, WhatsApp, or another video conferencing app. You’ll get instruction on exercises and feedback on form in real time. Most workouts can be done with minimal or no equipment, but if anything special is required, we’ll arrange for you to check out the necessary items from our inventory.
Is Online Personal Training Right for Me?
Virtual training can be an excellent, effective choice for people in many situations. In some instances, it’s the best or safest option, and in other cases, it may be a personal preference to choose virtual training over in-person training.
Do any of the following situations apply to you?
- A frequent traveler – Online training can be done anywhere, from an airport lounge to a hotel room, so you don’t have to interrupt your fitness regimen when you’re on the road.
- A stay-at-home parent – While our in-home personal training is also an excellent option, virtual fitness training often fits better into the flow of a busy parent’s day.
- Social distancing – We understand that for vulnerable segments of the population, online training may be the safest and best option to keep fit while staying safe.
Even if you don’t fall into one of these three situations, you may find virtual training a more appealing option. GYMGUYZ North Charlotte offers both in-person training and virtual training, and both can be done in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Not sure which is right for you? Ask us about trying a hybrid program of in-person and virtual training in Mooresville.
What Should I Look for in a Virtual Personal Trainer?
Even though you are working with a virtual personal trainer online, you want to make sure they have all the same qualifications you would look for in an in-person fitness trainer.
Here are some criteria that are important to find in a virtual trainer:
- Certified – A reputable trainer will have received certification from a nationally recognized institution
- Passionate – Training is more than a job for them; their interests and hobbies include being active
- Versatile – While the trainer may specialize in a few disciplines, they are knowledgeable about many areas of fitness
- Adaptable – A good trainer can customize a workout to suit any fitness level or goal
- Trusted – Look for a trainer with good reviews and/or a strong local reputation
You’ll find all of these qualities and more in our team of Certified Trainers. We look forward to working out with you!