YOGa Services in Plano
Yoga can improve balance, flexibility, strength, core conditioning, reduce stress, and increase daily energy levels. Yoga can be a great way to begin a new sports or fitness routine. At GYMGUYZ North Dallas, we offer Vinyasa, Hatha, and Relaxation yoga in Plano and the surrounding areas. We can also customize yoga sessions to focus on specific fitness goals such as core conditioning and strength building.
What Forms of Yoga Do You Specialize In?
- Hatha – The focus is on postures and breathing exercises to bring peace and mind to the body. Because the movements are slow and smooth, this form of yoga is great for beginners! Many people embrace hatha yoga for its ability to help reduce stress and cultivate emotional health. For an easy-paced, meditative option, Hatha may be the best choice.
- Vinyasa – This is a faster paced style of yoga with dynamic flow of postures and synchronized breathing. It is often called "flow yoga". Over time, one of the goals is to develop skill in transitioning between poses. It is an athletic and aerobic form of yoga. It is a good choice for individuals who want to focus on movement, sweat, and fitness, not just relaxation.
- Relaxation – We can develop routines with a stronger focus on relaxation poses, and loosening of bodily and mental tension. Great for reducing stress!
- Yoga “fusion” – Traditional yoga infused with personal training elements to focus on specific goals such as core conditioning and strength building.
Many yoga poses are actually very similar to general exercises postures (like planks for instance). But the yoga element means that there is also a focus on mind, body, and breath. Of the thousands of yoga poses, we will help you learn the most effective poses for your interests and goals.
The Benefits of Yoga Can Seem Limitless
It's no secret that yoga provides numerous health benefits. Here are some of the reasons why yoga is such a popular form of physical fitness in pursuit of holistic health:
- Improving flexibility
- Lowering blood pressure
- Improving cardio health
- Healing or preventing injury
- Managing stress
- Straightening posture
- Improving balance
- Weight maintenance
- Fighting insomnia
- Speeding up metabolism
- Building muscle strength
- Improving coordination
- Reducing chronic pain
Whatever your reason is for beginning a new yoga routine, our team can modify to fit whatever your goals are. We can provide more intense and athletic routines where you can break a sweat. Or we can design reflective routines that focus on relaxation and tranquility.