Breakfast. It’s an issue. We run out of time in the morning, so we skip it. We aren’t hungry, so we skip it. Nothing sounds good, so we skip it. We’re dieting, so we skip it. Catch my drift? Too frequently, breakfast is overlooked and under-prioritized by people of all ages everywhere, but it really is the most important meal of the day.
Wake up, get ready for your day, and when you’re done, you’ll still have time to make this yummy breakfast. And trust us, you’ll WANT to eat it, make another one, and then proceed to add it to your “Rise & Grind” checklist… for every morning. That is, if you like quesadillas, peanut butter, chocolate, and bananas. And if you don’t, more for us!
Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Quesadillas
What You’ll Need:
- A banana
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate chips (We recommend dark chocolate; it has more health benefits!)
- A whole-wheat quesadilla
How to Make:
- Spread peanut butter over the inside of the quesadilla. About 2 tablespoons should be all you need, but feel free to add more. It’s a great source of protein, and you need the breakfast calorie bulk in the morning!
- Spread thinly-sliced banana across half of the inside, and then sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the banana slices
- Fold on half and place in a greased pan
- Fry until golden on each side