Recipe of the Week: Avocado Egg Salad
Everyone has their all-time favorite go-tos. If egg salad is one of them, you’re in luck; because this new spin on this classic will make you crave it even more. Is your mouth watering yet? Your sandwich is about to go green— by substituting mayonnaise with avocado, you’re enhancing all aspects of lunchtime. Enjoy!
What you’ll need:
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 4 hardboiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp lime juice
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
How to make:
- Peel and chunk avocado and mash with a fork in a small bowl
- Add lime juice, green onion, and spices
- Mix in the egg and yogurt and fold until creamy
- Spread onto your favorite bread and enjoy!