Recipe of the Week: Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Swing by your grocery store tonight and grab a rotisserie chicken— trust us on this one. Everything else you’ll need is probably already sitting in your pantry or refrigerator just waiting to be tossed into this tasty quesadilla. This meal is perfect for lunch or dinner (or, if you feel so inclined, even breakfast)— and it’s quick, cheap, and tasty enough to add to the list of meals that you frequent. Buffalo chicken never tasted so good.
What You’ll Need:
*Yields 4 Servings
- 2 c. shredded chicken (pre-cooked rotisserie chicken makes it easier!)
- ½ c. buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tbsp. bleu cheese dressing
- 2 tsp EVOO
- ⅛ c cilantro
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 6 oz shredded Mexican cheese
- Sour cream for dipping
How to Make:
- Heat a skillet over medium.
- Toss chicken, salt, pepper, wing sauce, cheese, and bleu cheese.
- Heat oil in a large pan and place one tortilla in it.
- Add ¼ of the chicken mixture onto one half of the tortilla, then fold the tortilla in half.
- Cook 2 minutes on each side, remove from heat— continue with each tortilla.
- Cut each quesadilla into quarters and serve with sour cream for dipping!