Dinners can be easy, healthy, and delicious— a triple-threat that is, without a doubt, something to celebrate in this busy day and age. With just a few ingredients and minimal preparation time, this is the optimal summertime dinner, perfect for both meal prepping and get-togethers. Enjoy!
What You’ll Need:
- 6 to 8 bone-in chicken thighs with skin on
- 1 lb. potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. cayenne chili powder
- 12 tbsp. fresh chopped scallions
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Mix chicken thighs, potatoes, and spices together in a large bowl.
- Place chicken, potatoes, and onions on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast until chicken is completely cooked— internal temperature of 165* (this should take about 30 minutes).
- Remove from oven, cover with foil, and allow to stand for a few minutes. Garnish with fresh herbs, scallions, salt, and pepper, and serve.
Recipe adapted from http://www.eatwell101.com/baked-garlic-chicken-recipe