Chances are, if you’re eating healthy, you’re not eating a ton of sugar. And even if you haven’t cut sugar out of your diet, sometimes you crave something “sweet but not too sweet”. Luckily for you, these cookies are a healthy alternative to the sugar-loaded cookies you’ll find in your grocery store, and they’re SO quick and easy to make! 3 ingredients, 20 minutes in the oven, a dunk in some almond milk, and into your mouth. You’re welcome.
2 cups of rolled oats
3-4 handfuls of semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips (you can also use raisins)
2 ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 360 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place half the oats in a blender with the bananas. Pulse until combined.
- Place the oats and banana mixture into a bowl with the rest of the oats and chocolate chips and mix together until combined
- Drop mixture by the tablespoon onto the baking sheet, leaving a little bit of space
- Flatten cookies just a little bit (so that they aren’t round)
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!