Quick, simple and delicious lunch options can seem difficult to come by— but you’re in luck. You probably already have the ingredients for this recipe in your fridge and cupboard, which makes it super convenient, too! Pick from chicken or tuna— all protein counts— and get to work on this fast little project that will yield delicious results.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 4-oz. can tuna or chicken
- Tip: You can even use leftover chicken breast if you have any!
- 2 tbsp light mayo
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 2 whole-wheat wraps
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- ½ of an avocado, sliced
- 2-4 large Romaine leaves
How to Make:
- Drain and shred tuna/chicken, patting off as much excess liquid as possible with a paper towel
- Mix mayo, soy sauce, and sriracha in a bowl
- Combine mayo mixture and tuna/chicken, mixing well
- Add in celery to the tuna/chicken mixture and mix until combined
- Place Romaine leaf(ves) onto 2 wraps
- Spread even amounts of tuna/chicken salad onto the wraps
- Top with avocado and roll your wrap
- Enjoy with a side of homemade baked chips!
Adapted from http://goodiegodmother.com/spicy-tuna-wraps/