Recipe of the Week: Crispy Baked Kale Chips
Three meals a day often just isn’t enough— especially when you’re busy running around working, exercising, doing errands, and the likes. This is where snack time comes in, and when you find a snack that’s tasty, satisfying, and healthy, you may feel like you’ve hit the jackpot. That’s certainly the case with these baked kale chips. If you love kale as much as we do, you’re probably already preheating your oven— and since these are so quick and easy to make, you may want to add them to your regular meal-prep list!
What You’ll Need:
- A bag or bunch of kale
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- A sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Tip: Customize to your liking with spices like garlic powder or cajun seasoning!
How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Wash the kale and cut the leaves from the stems into bite-sized pieces
- Toss in olive oil with your spices and lay out on the baking sheet
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until edges are just browning— they shouldn’t be burnt.
Enjoy your perfectly-crisped kale chips whenever the craving hits!