Personal Training in Hicksville
Professional Fitness Advice, Motivation, and Care
Every now and then people get the urge to lead a healthier lifestyle and kickstart their journey toward health and fitness—but where do you start and how do you make the time? The Hicksville personal trainers at GYMGUYZ are here to offer you their expertise in the comfort of your own home.
Regardless of your age, skill level, or fitness goals, our trainers will work with you to design a fitness program unique to your body, needs, and goals.
While pushing yourself to commit to healthy lifestyle choices is often the first step on your journey to physical fitness, it can feel overwhelming and confusing when it comes to determining the right exercises for you. Having a personal trainer can help to alleviate that stress and expedite the process. With the one-on-one attention and support from a personal trainer, we can guarantee that we will continuously provide you with the support, encouragement, and care you need to succeed.
Contact us at (516) 271-1206 to speak to our certified fitness trainers in Hicksville to get your first free session, today!
Personal Training Programs Designed for You
At GYMGUYZ, we offer an assortment of health and fitness services for people of all ages and skill levels.
Some of our most popular at-home services include:
- Weight Loss: Our professional trainers can help you develop a regimen focused around your nutritional needs, caloric intake, and fitness level to meet your weight-loss objectives.
- Female Trainers: At, GYMGUYZ, we understand the importance of comfortability with private training. We have female trainers available if you would prefer one.
- Endurance Training: Many people set the goal of running a marathon as the pinnacle of their physical fitness—which requires stamina and endurance. We can build a program to help you build up these skills and get you to the finish line.
- Reshaping & Conditioning: If you’re interested in developing an all-encompassing workout routine or working on a specific muscle group, we can help to maximize your conditioning routine.
- Fitness Education: Working one-on-one with your trainer can be a learning opportunity too. If you’re interested in learning more about your body and developing a healthy lifestyle, we can build a program focusing on this area.
- Ab/Core Conditioning: From tightening your core to improving your balance, we can design workouts focused on your core strength and stability.
- Athletic Performance: If you’re an athlete who is interested in sharpening their fitness routine, we can help to build a program around your specific fitness goals.
- Group Training: If you’re interested in having training sessions in groups, we offer a variety of specialized group training formats.
How You Can Benefit from In-Home Personal Training in Hicksville
- No commute time
- Added focus with fewer distractions
- Additional privacy
- No gym membership require
- No need to share equipment
- Flexibility to fit your schedule
Call us at (516) 271-1206 to learn more about personal training services in Hicksville. Your first session is free.