Our Training Services in Kirkwood
Set Goals. Build a Routine. Get Results.
Let's face it, working out isn't always easy or fun.
You may think you have the motivation to succeed, but days or weeks in, all that momentum is lost.
Yet you keep paying for a gym membership hoping that at some point you will find your groove.
We have a better solution.
At GYMGUYZ Mid St. Louis County, we don’t believe in your typical gym fees and other membership formalities.
Instead, we focus on creating flat-rate services that are designed to be personalized to your current fitness goals and level of athleticism. Our personal in-home fitness and training services not only help you reach your goals but are designed to provide you with the tools and equipment to completely transform your lifestyle.
Ready for your first free session? Dial (314) 309-3019 to sign up today!
Working Out Can Be Enjoyable.
Not only can working out be enjoyable, we believe it should be.
Our fitness coaches will help develop a plan that incorporates workouts that you find fun while remaining challenging and on track to help you hit all of your goals.
You Can Workout Anywhere!
Our personal fitness trainers can meet you at your home, local park, community pool, office, or virtually anywhere you can workout. We'll come to you in Chesterfield, Creve Coeur, Webster Groves, or other communities in the area, equipped with a workout designed with your goals in mind. Our trainers are dedicated to ensuring that your workout remains fun while working towards your goals.
Why Are Fitness Goals Important?
Fitness goals should always be taken seriously, as they prove to be an essential component of a successful fitness journey.
Reasons why fitness goals are important include:
- They help keep you on the right track.
- They improve your efficiency while working out.
- They help you get results quicker.
- They help you track your progress.
- They keep you motivated.
Don’t have a fitness goal yet? Don’t worry, your trainer is here to help guide you in discovering what your goals should look like.
Meet Our Team of Certified Trainers
Our Personal Training Services
No matter your age, level of experience, or fitness goals, GYMGUYZ is welcoming to everybody! Whether you are looking for sports conditioning for your child or one-on-one training for yourself to hit your fitness goals, we are sure that our trainers can help find a workout that aligns with your schedule and goals.
Some of the fitness services we offer include:
- Cardio Fitness – Cardio tends to be the key to burning fat, expanding lung capacity, and increasing stamina.
- Corporate Fitness – Office and corporate fitness allows employers to provide fitness trainers on-site for their team. This offers an array of benefits including relieving stress and promoting teamwork when exercise is done in a group setting.
- Group Training – Our group training sessions can be done in small and large groups, and group training can increase your accountability circle while promoting healthy habits among friends or family.
- Pre-/Post-Natal Exercise – Exercise can help relieve pregnancy pains like backaches and can help boost your overall energy. Post-natal exercise can also help burn fat to get your weight down after birth, ensuring your health!
- Senior Fitness – Our senior fitness services offer workout plans to help improve agility, balance, and strength for older people still looking to include an age-appropriate amount of fitness in their lives.
- Specialty Services – We can train through all kinds of hobbies like kickboxing, gymnastics, yoga, kettlebell, cross training, pilates, etc.
- Sports Conditioning – We love helping athletes stay fit when they’re away from their team. We train all types of athletes from different types of sport backgrounds, including basketball, football, and tennis. All ages and levels are welcomed!
- Strength Training – Our strength training exercises are designed to increase muscle strength and endurance.
- Weight Loss & Toning – Burn fat throughout resistance equipment, dumbbells, and cardio to sculpt your body into the shape you’ve been dreaming of.
- Youth & Teen Fitness – We help youth get in shape and learn healthy habits they can carry into adulthood. From healthy eating to basic fitness knowledge, our custom workouts can teach children and young adults the importance of staying active and developing fitness goals!
- Online Personal Training - We are now offering workouts in an online format as well
Whether you are looking to shed some pounds or increase your muscle mass, our workout trainers in Kirkwood are dedicated to creating a plan that is designed to get you results while feeling the best you have in years!