In-Home Strength Training in Kirkwood
Strength Training Programs to Fit Your Unique Needs
GYMGUYZ Mid St. Louis County is here to help you reach your fitness goals and optimize your overall health. Our certified trainers can create a tailored program of strength training that will not only increase muscular endurance, but also support weight loss and help manage chronic conditions such as back pain or arthritis.
Our personalized programs consist of various exercises with varied sets, reps, and tempos for maximum results – all in the comfort of your own home with in-person or virtual personal training. With GYMGUYS, you can wave goodbye to long commutes to crowded, distracting, and expensive gyms.
Find out how GYMGUYZ Mid St. Louis County can help you achieve your health and fitness goals by calling (314) 309-3019 to discuss our strength training programs in Kirkwood.
Explore the Benefits of Strength Training
With our personalized strength training programs, you can expect to:
- Improve Bone Density: One of the primary benefits of strength training is that it can help to improve bone density. Bone density is a measure of how much calcium and other minerals are present in the bone. As we age, our bones tend to lose density, which can lead to an increased risk of fractures. Strength training has been shown to help slow the loss of bone density, and may even help to increase it in some people.
- Reduce Body Fat: Another benefit of strength training is that it can help to reduce body fat. While cardio exercises such as running or biking are great for burning calories, they don’t do much to build muscle. Strength training, on the other hand, can help to build muscle and burn fat at the same time.
- Increase Muscle Mass: In addition to helping you burn fat, strength training can also help you increase muscle mass. Muscle mass is a measure of the amount of muscle tissue in your body. As you age, you tend to lose muscle mass, which can lead to a decrease in strength and mobility. Strength training can help to offset this muscle loss, and may even help you gain muscle mass in some cases.
- Improve Joint Health: Another benefit of strength training is that it can help to improve joint health. Joints are the points where two bones meet, and they are held together by ligaments and tendons. Over time, joints can become damaged due to wear and tear or injury. Strength training helps to strengthen the muscles and connective tissues around joints, which can help to protect them from damage.
- Improve Balance and Coordination: Strength training can also help to improve balance and coordination. Balance is the ability to maintain your center of gravity over your base of support. Coordination is the ability to control your body movements in relation to each other. As we age, our balance and coordination tend to decline due to a loss of muscle mass and decreased neural activity.
Get the Results You're Looking for with GYMGUYZ
Our personal trainers provide tailored strength training routines and use GYMGUYZ equipment to develop specific muscle groups. We strive to ensure that each personalized program gives our clients the most effective workout, delivering optimum results in minimal time. Through a combination of expertise, cutting-edge tools, and individualized approaches, we’re confident you'll get fit faster than ever before!
Don't wait to get started! Call (314) 309-3019 to learn more about our in-home strength training programs in Kirkwood and all surrounding areas.