List continued below. Enjoy your read:
- Unfortunately, the holiday season is also cold & flu season. Working with an In-Home Personal Trainer in the comfort of your home lessens your exposure to germs than working out in a gym. Spread health tips, not germs!
- Meditation & Breathing
- Meditation can be a helpful tool to minimize stress and enhance mental health.
- Struggle with motivation? Let our highly energetic personal trainers handle that part for you! We bring the energy to every workout.
- We will bring all the state-of-the-art equipment you will need directly to your door in our GYMGUYZ branded red vans.
- Our trainers will help you risk injury to your back, knees, shoulders, etc. by monitoring and guiding your form at every session.
- Corporate Benefits
- Open enrollment season for health insurance plans and benefits is now! Does your company have health & wellness benefits, and are you taking advantage of them? GYMGUYZ works with a variety of different companies to make their employees fitter and can work with yours too!
- The keys to longevity are a healthy diet, exercise, sleep, minimizing substances and stress, and engaging yourself socially and intellectually.
- Love who you see when you look in the mirror!
- Exercising regularly also promotes consistent sleep and is one of the best ways to let your body recover and heal, so you can utilize your full potential in the morning.
- Have Fun
- Make your health a priority in your life, but do not forget to make it fun. Running miles alone can be a drag but laughing while doing burpees with friends and trainers is a blast!
And have a wonderful holiday season!
– From the Personal Trainers here at GYMGUYZ