Sparta, New Jersey Personal Trainers
At-Home Fitness Trainers in Sussex County
Few things are as important as health and physical fitness. At GYMGUYZ Sussex County, we are committed to investing in this area of your life to help you stay healthy and enjoy the benefits of staying active.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you still open during COVID?
Yes, our Sparta trainers are still available during the COVID-19 crisis. Our GymGuyz location offers both in-home personal training and virtual training sessions. Visit our corporate page to learn more about what GYMGUYZ is doing to keep you and our staff safe.
Will I have the same coach each session?
You can if you like! If you enjoy working with the same coach, you can always call us to request that trainer. However, all of our trainers are licensed and can provide you with a stellar workout!
What fitness services do you offer?
We offer the following fitness services:
- Cardio fitness
- Corporate fitness training
- Group training
- Postnatal exercise
- Prenatal exercise
- Resistance training
- Senior fitness
- Sports conditioning
- Strength training
- Weight loss training
- Weight training
- Youth & teen fitness
Why choose at-home fitness versus a membership at a local gym?
Here are some of the best reasons:
- Reduced Distractions: A local health club can often be a crowded, noisy, and uncomfortable place to workout. It can be difficult to stay focused when surrounded by large groups of people. Working out where you want in Sparta will spare you this discomfort.
- No Wait Times: In a shared environment there is limited equipment and space. Sometimes a workout can feel like something that is being organized around other people's workouts.
- Schedule Flexibility: Local gyms have classes and trainers, but they are often running on fixed schedules. At GYMGUYZ, you set the schedule at times that work for you.
- Privacy: If you want to meet near your home, in your home, or at the local park, this is all up to you.
- No Extra Fees for Classes: If you factor in the price of a membership plus classes plus personal trainer fees, you can end up spending far more money than you expected. At-home fitness training involves simple "by the session" pricing.
Certified Fitness Experts in Sparta, New Jersey
Every member of our team is a certified trainer with years of experience.
Some certifications include:
- NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association)
- WLS (Weight Loss Specialist)
- FNS (Fitness Nutrition Specialist)
- WFS (Women's Fitness Specialist)
- WSI (Water Safety Instructor)
Clear Goals & Customized Workouts
At your very first session, our Sparta fitness coaches will guide you through an overall assessment that can help you decide on some achievable and exciting goals. The process of attaining those goals will be specialized to fit your health, metabolism, body-type, and age. This customization helps to make your workouts as effective as possible.
For more information about personal training in Sparta, NJ, contact us at (714) 581-9043 today!